Girls: would it be annoying to you if your boyfriend sent you a goodnight text everynight?

its in the question, but would it be OK even if you didn't talk that day?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• No not at all. I think it's sweet and since I'm probably thinking of him anyway, it's nice to know he's thinking of me too :)

• no! I always get a big smile on my face when my man texts/ calls me for no reason. it just lets me know I'm on his mind :)

• No, I would be very happy ;) my boyfriend send me everynight and it's cute, it's not annoying. But I can't say how other girls would feel abotu it;)

• Maybe I'd find it a little awkward but it'd be okay. It lets me know that he was thinking of me :)

• no I'd find that cute :)

• Maybe not every night. That'd be annoying, but once in a while would be sweet, making me smile :o)

• Heck no ! It would be very nice cause she would stay on your mind all night :) it would be very sweet and romantic gesture

What Guys Said 0