Will this push him away? Ladies and guys please answer this question

I really like this guy I been dating but I don't call him I let him call me will that push him away.

Most Helpful Guy

• That might discourage some guys but will make other guys want you even more..might call him occasinally just to be safe...but a guy isn't going to mind doing all the calling if the response on your end is always positive...(:

What Guys Said 4

• bad idea if you like a guy you should call him don't wait for the old oh he's a guy he should call me. guys don't like that...we like it when girls call us. it turns us on for sure.

in todays modern world where women are treated as equals there's no reason you shouldn't call first.

• Well. Might give him the idea that you aren't too interested if you don't show interest in the relationship. A relationship a two-way thing, not a one-way thing lol. Both of you have to put effort into it, if you want it to work out.

• ya, especially if you get mad at him for not calling you, a phone works two ways not just one.

• Well it's nice to call him sometimes, it lets him know you're thinking of him. But it's not something that's gonna push him away.

What Girls Said 1

• Kind of because relationships work both ways. they're not one-sided...i stopped talking to a guy because he wasn't making any effort to talk to me. I was the only one taking the initiative...but um, you should call him sometimes just so he won't think the relationship means more to him.