Girls, what text messages from guys just make you melt?

Ladies, what is it that you want a guy to text you? What things could he send in a message that would make you melt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally anything straight from the heart or quirky and cute at randoms times. I find it the best when I haven't received a text for a while than I get a simple " I'm thinking of you". I find that swoon worthy for sure. Also anything completely hilarious that only the two of you would understand. I find myself shaking my head thinking wow he's amazing.

What Girls Said 7

• You are so beautiful and I am so glad that you're the one I chose to spend the rest of my life with.

God I am in love with this awesome chick, but I have to tell ya because your my other girlfriend.

lol, I love when my man pretend he has another girlfriend and talks up about her like she is the only star in the sky, because I know its me.

• Romantic texts like "I miss you" "you look nice today babe" lol " Everytime I see you, you take my breath away" "Thinking of you" "Am all yours" "You my only one" awww :D and morning texts too lol

• thinking of you... or remember when we blah blah...

just something short that says she's on your mind

• "I bought you bacon today"

• I definitely makes my heart race. lol

• It does Deepblue, it really does. Just thinking about bacon makes my heart race. I want a strip of bacon wrapped around my engagement ring hahah

• "I'm thinking of you"

• There's this one guy who sometimes teases/calls me stuff like "cute, little cutie, you're so cute haha" and any time I read those words, I can't help but smile.

• I'm not telling you because I think you'll steal it and take credit for another guy's creativity and sincerity. Which is not only wrong, but messed up for some other girl to believe that message is coming from your heart, when in reality, you stole it from answers on GAG.

• He's thinking of her right now! And wanting to make her happy ... that's from the heart? right? maybe? sorta? ehhhh...

• Nah, wasn't my intention.

What Guys Said 2

• So I'm actually a guy that knows this very well. Something that makes a girla heart melt is pretty simple if you truly feel for her. First don't speak from the mind only from the heart. Say things like for example my girlfriend: Jessie I realized something... I wake up and the very first thought I get in my head is of you... and even when I lay down at night you're still there... Jessie.. I really need to say this to you once more.. I love you and you're my entire world. That one was from the heart and yes it leaves them in a awwwwwwwwwwwh factor.

• I'm a guy and I find that depending on the girl, a little bit of cute cheesy things works if you want to make her laugh/blush