I need an advice or an opinion...If a man really loves his girlfriend he will find time for her

isnt true the saying that if a man really loves his girlfriend he will find time for her even though he is busy !

i mean my boyfriend has his own business and he's been busy and I have been understanding but he doesn't text at all and I texted him saying that you don't text anymore he said neither do you I said I always text you first but lately I hvnt been txting you bcz I've been waiting on you to text Because I feel like I'm being annoying he said no I've just been busy I said right then he replied with ( ... ) O_O dots

and I waned to say but you do hv time for Facebook and txtin other people and I always find time for you wen I'm really really busy but you can't take a few sconds to ask about how I'm doing or say hi or anything : ( it doesn't take a sec to text but I didn't say anything I don't want to start a fight with him

what you think what should I do

we text on kik msnger

i always see the R that stand for read he saw it but he doesn't repliy : (

What Guys Said 1

• This is typical, been there, done that, still doing it on the flip side (she's the busy one now).

Get his schedule and BE THERE to care for him when he's turned the business switch OFF. Obviously these gadgets are too much after a long day. He's a keeper if he works that hard! Business is cyclical like a roller coaster, things will get easier if you invest in caring for him during those few hours he has off.

No complaining, just fuel him up for his next flight & you will be his only airport.

411: some people get to a point where phone, texting, Fbook, etc. are just irritating!

• 411: some people get to a point where phone, texting, Fbook, etc. are just irritating!?

i didn't get that

i just find it annoying that he goes on Facebook to post new statuses and he texts people and not text me or text me instead of fb

• ... a beer, sofa, update FB, TV/book time off from the stresses of the day. e.g. I can read but too tired to talk. If any of this is true and you care about him, perhaps there's some changes you can make in your communications so it's easier for him to respond passively, if at all. Sometimes it's enough to know he's OK by seeing "R" or FB activitiy; perhaps there's ONE night in the week you both could PACT would be the guaranteed phone night but not the only one?

• thank you so much for your time you helped .

What Girls Said 0