Do guys really have to try hard for a girl to like him?

I mean it seems fromw hat I have heard that as guys we have to take many rejections from the same girl, getting past her tests, trying hard to show her that you are actually want to be her boyfriend and what not. Be really patient, many compliments, chasing, chasing and more chasing too.

Do we really have to try really hard for a girl to like us?

i have only met two women in my life who have met half way. Two and I have met hundreds of women though
Is every woman shy and has trust issues? lol
sorry with trust issues*

Most Helpful Girl

• No .. not even one bit. Serious girls are nice and modest .. they don't need a ton of chasing and compliments to fall for a guy .. those are the wanna-play-hard-to-get immature girls who don't even acknowledge the term "relationship" or " love" ..

I do advise you though to use the "hot and cold" technique that works most of the times.. in other words, give her the cold shoulder every once in a while .. we don't like this very much , but it gets us more interested and it works like a magnet :) .. don't over do it though , just let her feel how your absence feels like .. other than that, be your self , feel relaxed, feel open, be clean and everything will go just fine :)

• most women are insecure when it comes to approaching a guy or showing interest overtly, lol.

• Well then she is a close minded person. A normal girl would open up .. not necessarily trust easily , but give people chances to win her trust .. look for that kind of girl! I do have a ton of trust issues and my boyfriend didn't try hard to get me ( and that's why I loved him) .. he was being himself.. and in time he won my trust.. he didn't have to try or prove anything .. random circumstances clarify everything :)

• It's not your fault that she met some jerk before you who made her lose trust in all people .. so don't try too hard, just be yourself

What Girls Said 4

• If a girl is serious and really likes a guy then there is no sense for her to play games with a guy. Sure little things here and there are okay from either the guy or girl just to see/understand reactions or making it a way to know them better BUT it shouldn't be taken seriously and that person should be up front about it. Not every woman is shy and not every woman has trust issues. There are certain guys who give good guys bad names, just as there are for girls.

If two people can't meet in the middle then they're already headed for disaster in a relationship (if it even makes it to that level). Girls that are ready to settle down won't play childish games. If someone has a question then they should just be up front and ask.

• No, not at all. You just have to show interest and try a little... really the two should meet halfway in terms of indicating interest/making a move. It doesn't happen often but it's how it should be I think.

• A girl yes, a woman no.

If you saw twenty dollars on the floor would you walk past it a few times, and only if the wind blew it in your direction, you would then pick it up?

If a female wants to be with you she's not going to gamble on how much you're willing to do for it. Women who are ready to be a long lasting monogamous relationship don't do this.

• No game playing or mind f***ing just a little maturity

• Depends on the girl

Like a guy will have to try hard with me because I have trust issues but not because I think I'm such a prize he has to chase

What Guys Said 2

• yeah, we have to pass, go through many tests

• Yes. Next question.