Why do women seem to go against the advice they give?

We know women want nice guys and no I am not talking about spineless men, I am talking about men who are nice and funny in general. Yet they usually date the jerks?

Or how about when they say they don't like games, but in my experience and in many men experience, you know women make guys try really hard to impress them.

They say they are really easy to figure out, but in my experience that has been really rare.

Or how about when they say that looks don't matter but we know short, ugly and fat men are usually the ones that get less.

They say they like when guys "man up" and approach them even if they are strangers, but I have yet to go out with somebody I picked up on the street and a lot of women seem creeped out too. And no I am not being creepy.

There are many examples that I cannot think at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most woman who say things like this want to come across as strong and that they know exactly what they want when it comes to guys. This is usually not the case, most girls don't know what they want until they have enough experience. I don't play mind games with guys but women who play hard to get usually just do it so they can see how much the guy actually likes her, it's sort of a test really. Girls would say they are really easy to figure out because they think guys are the ones who are difficult to understand, most girls don't practice what they preach to be honest. It's just how it is.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know what to tell you. We are really bad at taking our own advice. It is odd how giving advice and come so naturally but making wise choices doesn't.

• It's call "easier said then done". We all do that. Females talk more, less action. Men just do it.

In addition, people talk for politically correct reasons. not necessarily for their own voice

• what do you mean men just do it?

• men talk for a real reason and belief and understanding. female talk for feelings, not necessarily mean what they believe in.

when men are not talking about certain things and they do it (action) tells

for example buying shoes. men will buy shoes that are comfortable. (not talk about it)

women will talk about the shoes, may not buy it and buy what their friend says it's nice.

• I've never said looks don't matter but it isn't everything like if a hot guy has a rude mean demeanor I won't go for that...men are the same way they cheat on a good women then try to get her back and they get a 2nd chance

What Guys Said 3

• because women don't follow their minds, they follow their animalistic instincts.

women are suppose to intuitive, but then they go get f***ed by players and a**holes

what's that tell you about how deep a woman's emotions are...

we're animals dude, ruled by animal tenancies. cognition doesn't liberate us, it just gives us a tool to pursue natural inclinations with

• Because the overwhelming majority of choices (by both sexes) are made by the *emotional* parts of the brain, not the parts that reason. It's easy enough to be reasonable if you're simply reflecting on something, but when the situation actually arises, well, things change.

• I always thought they said that just to throw off any guy dumb enough to believe it, so then the girls have less hassle and concentrate on getting one of those tall, charismatic, top ~15% of guys to commit to them. Everybody knows nice guys finish last.