Would guys date me even though I'm like this?

I have been brought up with an older brother which explains this:

I like to be aggressive playfully I like to have BBgun/paintball fights and sometimes wrestle (playfully) with guys...i don't know what most guys think of this...

Im sporty and usually have to join mens (cricket clubs, rugby clubs) and what not...

I like different music (metal) compared to most of the girls I know...

I absoulutely love gaming (world of warcraft)

I don't get on with too many girls...

I HATE make up wastes time and life...

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would this wrestling have any pain inflicted on me? Lol

I suppose that if you made it a problem, like you didn't stop when I asked you too, or you were always trying to inflict pain... that could pose a problem. Otherwise, that sounds ok.

I've never gone paintballing. I hate welts. Also depends on what distance you are, if you're always winning/cheating, and how often you're, again, causing bruises etc.

BB guns, I'd rather not get shot at. That's not good at all. I would think you were psycho if you tried aiming a BB gun at me let alone firing it off.

As for the gaming, as long as it wasn't a huge obsession, where it took up all of our dating life, and as long as you liked a lot of different games, and as long as I could play you... and again, if you let me get a few wins in, and you were a good sport about it... that's attractive.

Now, if you knew how to wear makeup when you DO wear it, and it looked nice on you, but you had a kind of "natural beauty," I don't think the makeup thing would be a huge issue. You'd have to try to look like you made some effort in the relationship, then not wearing makeup is fine (as long as you did it for surprises or for the occasional fancy event...).

\

What Guys Said 12

• most guys would love girls that are into guy things such as video games, and being a fan of metal music I have to say its pretty discouraging that its so hard to find a woman whos into it too. the aggressive thing is cool but can come across as being overly flirty if you're not careful.

as far as world of warcraft goes, when you discover eve online you'll forget all about wow =) waaaaay better game, way more intricate and complex, but all about PVP. if you want to know more about it feel free to message me.

• No way, stay the way you are. It's who you really are. You'd hate yourself for being too girlie and that would get you a kind of guy you don't like anyway. I can see a lot of guys who like a tom boy type girl. If they think you're cute and they can do a lot of stuff with you like a buddy, then that's a plus. I know lots of couples who met while gaming and got married, etc. So the issue is do you want to find a guy who is into the things you are into or find a guy who is maybe a jock or yuppy that you would have to dress up for. It sounds like you'd be happier with another guy who was a gamer and into the things you wer into so you could do them together. The only other part is finding a guy that's sexually attractive to you and you him, so you can do all that together and then have sex, too. So if that works out and you get along other ways as well for a while and can be committed then you'd probably get married and have gamer kids to keep the video game industry going.

• wow, will you marry me?

when I hear that a woman is into metal the first thing that crosses my mind is that she is a screamer in bed ...true?

• i personally am very laid back and am more of a melo guy but its nice to see a girl who doesn't mind competing with the boys and is able to dance to her own beat without the concern of what others might think. btw is that a real picture of you. If it is WOW

• marry me plz. any guy that doesn't like that is an idiot. guys would totally mesh with a girl like you because you understand eachother. and comeon. who wouldn't want to wrestle playfully with you.

• everything is fine to me except the whole world of warcraft thing some people just get too obsessed with it and would rather stay home and do a raid then go out somewhere yea it consumed a few of my friends

• damn its like

your one of the best girls out there

• Omg please marry me, haha. I think most guys would fall in love with that, no worries.

• I love you.

You are perfect in every way to me.

• you are a perfect 10!

• you sound like a fun person,

• There are guys out there who will like you.

What Girls Said 6

• guys digg this kind of girlssssss. not a tomboy kind of girl. but sporty and are down to get 'dirty'. not literally. cus I hang out with guys. I only have 1 girl best friend. the rest are guys. and is not cus I'm a hoe or nothing like that.. but I get along more with guys than girls. I don't wear exessive make up like most of the girls. I only wear it when I go out clubbing of slightly when I'm at work. [to get more tips, ima waitress] I loveeeee playing with the BBguns. and I'm a 'strong' chick. every time I punch a guy in the arm they whine.. lol.. but that's what the majority of the guys like. they want to spent time with their girls doing what they like to do.

some guys HATE going to the mall with their girls.

some HATE watching chick flicks or lovee movies.

some HATE when we exaggerate on the make up.

i dee kay. but I think guys do like girls like us. :]

• Im the same way and I have a boyfriend who loves me,A guy should accept you for who you are and I think ur great cause not only you can be a great girlfriend for a guy but a great best friend

• apparently you don't hate makeup because you're wearing it in your pic

• seriously...if you are going to diss makeup, don't wear it. And also, if you hate it so much, why are you wearing it in your pic?

• Really? cause your wearing make up in your picture

• i understand your point because imma girl and I like most of the stuff you into like sports wrestle with guys and I don't wear makeup.. and I don't get on with many girls either I have mostly all guy firnds.. but I thnk its pretty cool that you into all that stuff I think in a girls point of veiw guys will date u