Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? Was it embarrassing?

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yah, I was talking to one of my online friends sent him "Sup bro" or sumthin like that. somehow I accidently sent it to my mom, but I cancelled it while it was sending. Still got to her x.x She called me into her and said "what boys are you talking to?" "Uhhh nobody"

the guy I was talking to I refer to him as my big bro, but he's still a 21 year old guy I met online it's really hard to explain that to somebody without making him seem like a rapist or something o.o

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'd just stopped dating a woman, and started dating another, and the new one wrote that she was taking a bath in oils and jokingly (kinda) invited me over. I wrote a tongue-in-cheek response and sent it to the wrong woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but they were just confused as hell. It didn't have anything embarrassing in it. It probably just seemed really random

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I did send a "poke" on Facebook to several people (including guys), and I don't know how it went to those people. I only wanted to send it to one girl. I had to apologize to all of them. It was a little embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. and it depends on what was said. and no I haven't said anything embarrassing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, I can't remember. Most the time I do it on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, a lot of times!LOL I wasn't embarrassed tho, I just laughed

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. They were cool with it though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yup! Once I meant to text my sister, "Are you going to Joe's today?" and I accidentally texted it to Joe, and he responded, "Yes." LOL! It was embarrassing because he and I have a strange relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was talking about a massive pimple on my face I was going to pop and I sent it to a guy I liked on accident

2|0
    0|0
  • I have quite a few times but it was never embarrassing or personal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...sent a text to my mom requesting what I wanted for dinner in another language to my friend...she was like WTF is this sh*t?

I was like...Oops...that was for me to know...and my mom to find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Allll the time. My phone sometimes gliches and when you click one contact it goes to another. Usually it's just "Oops wrong person" and the end of that. I have three Jesse C's in my phone, I misclick a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I meant to send "in your dreams" to respond to my cousin's question. Instead, I accidentally sent it to the guy I liked at the time who had just texted me to ask me out. Awkward. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yea. I sent a text to my boyfriend about something and then ended with "Luv u."

But I sent it to a guy friend of mine who I told I wasn't really dating my boyfriend (it was semi early on in the relationship) So my guy friend got a real laugh out of that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, and no.. Just a simple/silly mistake.. Nothing to be embarrassing about.. Just makes another good 'oops' story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yea:) It wasn't embarrasing.. it kinda turne into a flirty thing haha. I meant to send it to my mom and I sent it to my guy friend.. it was pretty funny.. He went along with it at first :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've sent texts to the wrong people a couple times, but it wasn't a big deal. I'm kind of silly so it's not uncommon to get texts from me that don't make sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a couple of times. It was not that embarrassing for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah and yes it was embarrassing. But I played it off and got away with it

0|0
    0|0