Can I tell by this if she likes me?

i asked a girl to hang out on facebook when I get bak from school. if she liked me would she have given me her number or asked when I got back? she said "yeah we definately will" but I don't hav her number or anything so how is that possibly going to happen. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it just sounds very casual, like me and my friends (when we were in school) used to say "go on msn after" and you'd say yep ok and just went on whenever but most times I wouldn't bother-it was just one of those things people used to say. She'll probably just keep checking to see if you're on or not.

• Huh? jw if she's interested or not.. should I write back and say what? it was on facebook

What Girls Said 2

• there's a chance that she didn't think about the fact that you don't have each other's numbers?

but just the fact that she said "yeah we DEFINITELY will" shows that she's interested. she wouldn't say anything along the lines of that you will hang out, if she truly did not want to.

if she didn't want to, she'd probably say "yeah, maybe" or just not reply.

• i think she want to get to know you b4 she jut gave her # out to you but by the way she answered your question its seem like she like you

What Guys Said 2

• no she doesn't like you... I say it casually like xxangel1990xx said to my female friends and they have said that to me. It doesn't mean she likes you.

• Im just saying if she liked me would she have asked for my number or when I got back. she didn't so should I assume she's not really interested?

• Uhh it really dpeends. because I get numbers from girls even if I don't like like them. Girls don't generally asks for numbers unless its a good friend or they like him.

oh and besides if I were a girl I d get to know you a bit better before getting ur number.

• well, she's interested yeah, but now you gotta get the number...do it in person, its much better that way (major bonus points). plus you'll be able to really tell if she does or doesn't like you by the way she gives you her number (or doesn't for that matter)