What are good questions to ask girls on a first date, to get to know them?

I finally have a date after so many noo's for a long time yeahhhh :D So I really don't have that much practice doing the actual dating part. Any how I want to know this girl pretty well, to see if she is actually somebody I want to date and also to keep things interesting, so I need to know what questions to ask her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Deserted island questions are always fun. I always play this one:

YOU:

"Hey, you ever play the 3 questions game? This is great, you'll love this. ;D It's a very simple game, we get to ask each other only 3 questions (each) , alternating between each other. It can be a question on any question, on any topic that the asker chooses.

BUT!...There are 3 rules:

1: You have to answer the question truthfully...No lying.

2: You cannot bounce back a question. Once a question has been asked, it cannot be asked back. It's up to the asker's discretion whether they will answer their own question.

3: (and most importantly) No BORING questions. Nothing boring like, favorite color or do you have brothers/sisters...BOO! Fun questions only."

If she's up for it (they almost always are) then say "Cool, I'll go first!" (If she's really curious about you she'll probably insist on going first and that's cool too.) But when it's your turn to ask a question, I always say "Man, I've got so many questions...mmm...sexual or non-sexual?" (they usually bite the bullet and say sexual, sometimes she won't be comfortable enough and will say non...go with it)

Final hints:

Ask probing, but fun & adventurous questions, but DON'T BE creepy by asking too pervy questions. (DON'T ask if she masturbates...or how many men she's f*cked.

DO ask her about her most embarrassing moment in life so far...or the craziest thing she's ever done - sexual or non sexual is up to her or the sexiest thing a man could ever do to turn her on)

Take as much time discussing/talking and playfully teasing on each question. If she asks a boring question you can cheekily say "What?! Girl, you can do better than that. That's far too boring ;D" Try to stay as long as you can on ach question before moving onto the next turn.

Let me know how it does mah dude!

• ah, I wish a guy ever did this on a date! prob would even go on a second date.

• I give this dude pure gold. Stuff people would & have paid for and I get nothing. No thank you...nadda.

What Girls Said 3

• There are a few rules which Dale Carnegie wrote in his best book about making friends.. People like you whenever you are loyal, taking her chair, holding her hand when she walks down a few steps etc. The most beautiful word in any language for any person is his or her name, and use her name more frequently! Also ask questions that she cannot simply answer. This will make her think and tell a lot about herself and try to be reeeeeally interested in what she's saying! NOBODY loves anything more then to talk about themselves. Also compliment alot, and I mean no cliche like wow you have stunning lips or eyes, but really make a compliment that you think no other guy has ever told her. Every girl has a perfect feature, once a guy looked at me very veeeery shy and told me I have stunning legs. Gosh I love it whenever guys are sweet and sensitive whenever talking about good traits a girl has. :)

wish you all the luck!

• Just talk about random stuff, school, videogames, movies,friends. Keep it super casual and not awkward, or interview like. The more casual it is,the less awkward for her and she'll open up and ask you questions too.The date should go great.

• Ask what three things she would bring with her on a deserted island. That's always a fun one. Also, asking about hobbies/favorite movies/books ca help you gauge what kind of things she is interested in. Keep things light and fun! Good luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• Don't be worried about asking the right questions. Just let the conversation flow like you were talking to anyone else. It is a first date, there will be tons of stuff you don't know about each other. The golden rule about meeting new people is to let them talk about themselves. People end up liking someone new better if he/she was able to self-promote during the conversation. Listen to what her interests are and pre-plan date two (in your head) based on what she is saying.

Good luck!

• you can't think like this, it won't work out well. Other people cannot create genuine interest for you, you have to think for yourself of what YOU want to know. I'm 100% sure if you think about it for a second, there are tons of things you would want to know on your own.

I'm not gonna give you any questions because your much better off thinking for a second on what genuine curiosity you have about this girl.

• spit or swallow?

• Don't make it seem like you're at an interview.