I'm running out of sweet things to do and say. Any advice?

I need your help guys and girls...

my girlfriend and I have been going on strong for a while now but I'm running out of sweet things to do and say any help

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what? Your Girlfriend probably already loves you. You have probably gotten to the point where you don't need to impress her anymore, so I wouldn't work about "running out of things to say". If you really want to do something nice for her, take her out to dinner and a movie. Any girl would love that. If you are broke, have a movie night at your house and cook her dinner. Go for a walk around the park. Be yourself, because if she just loves you just for the sweet things you say and not for who you are truley are than she shouldn't be dating you.

What Girls Said 1

• If your at this point then maybe you can do a shared project. Something you can have a different role and takes a while like...rebuilding your tree house or designing something or anything... The point is that you do It together. It should bring you even closer!

What Guys Said 1

• When it comes to how you feel, especially from the heart, you don't need to memorize or plan, you just do. It is an unreasonable expectation to be Mr. Romantic 365 days a year. If you tell her that you love her and compliment her, that's all she needs. Throw in some flowers and a dinner once in a while and you're in the money. The most important thing that you can give a girl is your time.