Guys, what is better, younger girls or older girls than you?

Are younger girls more attractive because they are easier or more naive? or just hotter?

Are older girls better because they are harder and more experienced?

why?

Most Helpful Guy

• younger girls because they are hotter

What Guys Said 16

• I prefer younger girls. They seem to be more appreciative when someone older than them asks them out, plus a lot of younger girls don't like dating guys their own age. For me, a lot (not all) of the women I've dated my age or older have been obsessed on their careers, not being a potentially good girlfriend. Girls younger than me just seem sweeter overall and I prefer that a lot in a girl.

• Younger Girls, I'd say Iike no more than 2 years (I'm 18) I feel in a maturity level were more equal and a lot of the younger girls are more attractive.

• Age doesn't matter to me at all..

• I wouldn't mind dating an older woman (by about 1-5 years give or take). Someone mentioned that older women are more experienced and mature and I admire those qualities

• Older girls don't really give younger guys a chance, so I'd have to say younger girls are usually what guys go for. The fact that girls mature faster has much to do with this, but of course it depends on the guy and the girl.

• I like younger women...more attractive..5 stars

• I personally like younger ones...and that's the type of girl that I seem to attract, so no complaining here. :)

• put a real pic and maybe I will :D

• Um...you must be new to this site, so let me tell you a little secret...

...

...see that blue text next to my picture that says "Prof_Don"?

Click that and you go to my profile. I do have pics on my profile, but I like to change my primary avatar picture on a daily basis cauz it's fun to mix things up. :)

• younger girls only after twenty five I have little interest in them and that's not because I'm 25 I just find women to no longer be attractive around then

• older girls because of the challenge. but they still have to be hott!

• I prefer younger girls. I need a girl that can keep up with me and is as goofy and wild as me. I usually find that in younger girls.

• younger girls are just hotter. period

whats more cute, a wide-eyed busy-tailed kitten

or an old groggy ass cat.

blah

• I like when they are around my age wether that be a year or two older or younger than me

• I actually prefer younger girls. I don't know why I just do, in fact I'm dating a girl who is 10 years younger then me and we don't have a problem with it because when we get older it won't be that big of a deal

• If you're talking legally, then for me, as long as she's older than 18. Other than that, I don't bother..however, when it comes to wanting to non-legally, then I prefer older women. Yes, I realize older women, like older men, have a stereotype of being more mature and all that but..I think for me, I like older women because my mom is older than my dad and I am close with my parents. I tend to have a lot of things I look for in a girl when it comes to my parents.

I'm 22

• What's the oldest age that you would date?

• Probably not more than 3 years. Keep in mind, age really is just a number. I know plenty of people who date well beyond 10 years and older

• i like an older woman, they know when to be mature and when to be goofy which I like, and I know quite a few hot older women most of them are my friends and x's mothers who said they would f*** me if they weren't married. but like 26-28 is a good age for me

• Either way, it's all about enduring their relentless complaining and never ending stories about how so and so is a b1tch. Ultimately it always ends up like this. Age is not a factor.

• isn't it better when girls don't give a f*** about stupid sh*t like that...

• Yes, but prove me wrong. I get downvotes for speaking the truth.

What Girls Said 1

• From what I see, young people seek same or older. Older crowd prefer younger or same! That goes for males and females. Funny how that works :D

Of course there are variations as people and their intentions can vary at any given time period.