Would you date a 16 year old girl?

At what age would you be too old to not date a 16 year old?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heh, not a chance.

• How old are you?

• Even if she was my dream girl, I wouldn't date her until due time when she is finally over 18. I'm not going to lie. I'm a horn dog, but I also follow laws and morals so there's a huge conflict that would happen lol.

• Hahah! Okay, thanks for the honesty (:

What Guys Said 11

• I'd say about 18 for me, I feel like any older and we would be in two completely different stages in like and couldn't really relate to each other in that sense. I also feel like the parents would think its be weird that someone who could be in college/university is dating their gr10/11 daughter. To parents an 16+ bot is a testosterone hormone filled sex machine who will screw anything that walks.

• I think 2 to 3 years older should be the max at that age

• 20

• 19 should be the max age at which you date someone who is 16

• I'm 20 and the youngest I would date now is 18.

• 18 because it's illegal.

• meh girl in her prime then so...

• I'm 19 and I wouldn't date a 16 year old

• 18

• A lot of it is cultural. In the United States, most of the time nobody would give you a second look if the other person was 18, as both kids would still be in high school. If one person was college age or older, the other party usually is frowned on for dating younger.

Depending on whether or not both parties are engaging in sexual conduct, there may be legal issues. If not, then I don't see why a guy older than 18 could date a 16 year old if both of them really loved each other. My father is more than ten years older than my mom and they've always loved each other dearly. It depends upon the individuals in the relationship.

• 18

What Girls Said 5

• 18. It's legal and anything older than that and the maturity level and goals of the relationship would be too different.

• At 20 years old.

• Over 18

• Er, well, I'm dating a 19 year old guy right now at 16 :x

Neither one of us find it an issue because I'm probably too mature for my age (meh, I hate saying that. It seems whenever someone says they're mature, they're really not >_<), and he's slightly immature for his. Our 'maturity levels' balance out and all. Anyways, in a little bit, 3 years won't seem like much of a difference at all.

I know plenty of families where the parents are 10+ years apart, and they're doing fine ^_^

I just feel like it all depends on maturity ^_^

**and before anyone starts "yelling" or trolling, we're not exactly physical without going into detail. Also, excuse my scattered thoughts. I'm a bit tired :x

• I'm 16 and dating someone that is 24... When I was 15 I went out with a 26 year old dude a few times

• Wow that's creepy

• 16 is the age of consent where I live people :P