Is it a bad sign?

Ive been talking to this guy and he always askes "whats on your mind" and I never have an answer so I just say nothing or I make up something that sounds good.

Do you think its a bad thing that I'm never really thinking of him while talking to him?

What Guys Said 1

• That's interesting that you ask that. I've been talking to a new girl recently, and I asked her that a few times. I was actually on the phone with her not long ago...

Anyways, it's not a bad sign from my end. I ask that because I'm trying to get a handle on how she thinks. Girls can be really complicated and hard to understand. I like her and am just trying to understand her emotions.

What Girls Said 1

• No. I'd just find it annoying that he keeps asking me that.

• It really is. I mean how many times can I answer the same stupid question!

• Idk. And your thoughts are just that, yours. I don't know why some like to put you on the spot and pick your brain. They probably don't even realize it.