Should I text him /call him or should I wait for him to contact me ?

Long story short my man and I sometimes need brakes and go like a day or so with out talking or if we do it's small talk. We both talked about it so yea. BUT a wile back I was really down and he came over and since then things have been off. I figured we were just having an off week since I had been going out a lot and doing dance and he had been working like 24 hours straight. SO I just let it go but it's been about a 2 weeks now and we Haven't really talked . I tried a few times to talk to him but he seemed distant. And then yesterday I called him and we talked for like 20 min and he had to go back in to work and said he would call me when he got off but hasn't. I dunno just irks me , I'm not the kinda girl to text or call I usually just call once and if I don't get an answer well then he has seen I called he can call me back it's stupid IMO for a girl to call like 4 times in a row. BUT this time I mean I just can't let it slide. SO should I call or text or should I just give it some more time and wait for him ? I'm so confused and upset .

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't spam him with calls, and you're right if he sees you called and wants to call he will call back. Whenever you think you need breaks try not to flat out ignore him, and keep trying to act like you still really like him. He may have just thought you didn't like him and ignoring him, but remember that if he didn't call you after work he might have just been tired and fell asleep. He is just busy working, but you should tell him how you feel and tell him how much you like him and enjoy his company.

Try to avoid those "Breaks" though. that sounds unhealthy for relationships like that.

• yea he knows I love him and all that I waited and he talked to me today and I fount out why so thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• Just wait.

• I suggest you just wait. Texting him would be too much. He should show more interest.

Good luck

• Breaks are for people who don't know what they want. If you don't know what you want, why are you still with him. You're playing with him and he's playing with you..take the time to yourself and leave him be

What Girls Said 1

• If he's distant with you, you should let him contact you until he's ready. And if he just doesn't, then let it be. Just be careful on what you decide next.