Ok to make out with a guy on the third time hanging out?

I've been talking to this guy for 2 months and we have hung out three times. The first was a movie, he cuddled with me and quickly kissed me twice, the second was at his place for a party, he kissed me quick again.

The third date we went to another movie (last minute idea), cuddled then went back to his place and watched two more. He cuddled with me the entire time and kissed me a few times. At one point he started making out with me for awhile and I stopped him from going further, then we went back to cuddling the rest of the night. He also told me that I was a good kisser, then I told him I was very, very inexperienced (never kissed anyone before him), but he said he knows because he wanted to keep kissing me. He also told me that he really likes me after we made out.

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who only wants sex but I'm not sure. He seems sweet, texts me every day and texts me good morning as well. He didn't mind cuddling although he seemed to want more.

So, is the third time hanging out OK to make out with a guy? Or does he see me as easy now?

What Guys Said 1

• The longer you hold out on making out, the more likely he'll see you as a good girl for long-term potential, not set off his alarms that you're easy. Try and wait at least a few more dates, but keep kissing him and showing other signs of affection that you are into him. It sounds like he's already interested based upon his other behavior like the texts, so don't rush it.

What Girls Said 1

• No. It's time. If you are ready. I'd do it. But I probably move too fast.