• Ask
  • myTake

Why wouldn't a guy respond to your text message?

Theirs this guy that I know, He flirts with me all the time always complimenting me and tells me how good I smell. We really don't talk or text over the phone, But I notice if I ask him something through text he doesn't text back. But if he does it's really short, I notice he would call me immediately and follow up, Or he will wait until he's back in town and bring it up than. For instanced I was talking to him about his friend which I am dating , And he didn't reply. He lives far from us, So we don't see him that often. He immediately asked if I missed him , And begged me to come see him of course with my boyfriend. He did tell me once I can't believe you want him. But I never told my boyfriend what he said. But why wouldn't he respond through text, I only text him like twice a year. And that's only to tell him happy birthday or if my boyfriend in I argue about something I might ask him to talk to him. But again were all friends. But when I talk to my boyfriend he tells me let's call him bob. He will say bob asked about you and wanted to know how you were doing. I just don't get his behavior.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he has a crush on you or he's jealous that you're going out with his friend and doesn't want to be reminded of it. Then again, maybe he doesn't like to text

• When a guy doesn't text back. Its either because he wants you to chase him or he trying to keep a space between you and him. (Im talking from experience)

• Why would he want space , If were not dating.

• maybe he likes you but knows he can't have you

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!