Age gap and morals, do you think this is right?

what do you think of guy of 22 years old coming on to bearly 17 year old girl .he has a lot experiences with girls.he had already girlfriend already and other girls too. well i think it very creepy and sleazy very immoral and wrong . he is 22 years old! she is 17 year old kid ! he chasing her like new time he as older girls 20 - 25 years he chasing teenage girl its very shallow and sleazy

do you think there some thing wrong with this picture

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's cradle robbing to say the least. Fie years at those ages is the equivalent of a generation. 32 and 27, no problem, that's the same age...but this is perverted, in most cases. Granted, there are some 17 year olds...but that's a different issue!

What Guys Said 2

• If he is a sleazebag, then it is creepy and hopefully she realizes it.

But my friend was dating a 17 year old at the age of 22 (exact age gap of 5yrs 5mnths) but because both were sensible, most people thought it was sweet. He had experiences with girls, but he was still sensible and loyal to her. She was mature and wanted someone older who would support her.

• that rubbish answer she is still who watches Disney. not mature at all she has no sence he much older has experience .he goes with other girls as well ash having on line too and more then her .this guy date lots of women she just side dish

• So my answer was rubbish haha? You didn't exactly describe the situation well. Of course, with what you just said, it's definitely a terrible thing. What did you hope to achieve by asking someone else?

• I don't really see the problem. Just because the guy had past experience doesn't mean anything.

If the 22 year old want to have s'ex with the minor then that's a problem. However, at this point you don't know what his intention with her is.

Maybe he is one of those guys that wants to marry a virgin and he knows she is a virgin. So he is going after her.

• 17 year old school going you guys make me sick how shallow none moral brains work .ts make me sick he 22 year old university going guy I do see a problem . she is 3 older then my sister !

• You don't make sense. 5 year old gap is not an issue. I've dated girls 4 years younger and 20 years older then. Like I said there is nothing wrong with this picture. Other then age is a minor.

guys like Younger girls it has always been this way

What Girls Said 2

• no, its not that creepy, its not a big age gap and if she was one year older it wouldn't be considered weird at all...in lots of countries the age of consent is 16 anyway.

• The age I don't see a problem with, as there's a 10 year gap between me and my boyfriend and I was 16 when we began dating. The difference is there's no sexual intention as we are waiting until marriage. If the guy was just trying to get a young woman for sex then yes its shallow and immoral in my view. However she is 17, its upto her to make that choice, she is past the legal age for most countries but that doesn't make it alright, just legal.