Girl starting to flake?

I've been chatting with a girl on Okcupid. We had talked about meeting up for coffee today but she couldn't because she has to work but she said she was off Tuesday. So I said that's cool, we can Tuesday then. Well that was 2 days ago and she hasn't sent anything back yet. I don't know if I should message her or not. I didn't try to get her number yet because some people on here said it would be better to set up the date first and then get the number. So what should I do? Any help would be great.

Most Helpful Girl

• when someone is interested they find a way not give excuses...message her once and say " are we still on for Tuesday?" and if she doesn't respond then don't sweat it, move along , and she may even message afterward maybe she has a good explanation

What Girls Said 2

• I would say let her get in touch with you. If she really wants to meet up, she will let you know. She could just love having the attention of you and possibly other men as well. And if someone is really interested in you, they would be asking for your number as well. Has she asked for your number? I would go ahead about my day, talk to a few other people, if/when she responds ask her if she wants your number.

• Message her back! Something could be going on in her life... she could be sick or something too!

Maybe she meant get back to her on Tuesday and she pressured?

Just message... "are you enjoying your day off?"

or something...

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a typical girl on the net look for attention if you ask me, I can't seem to get a response from any girls there unless there fat.

• like a lot of girls on online dating sites, they just want an ego boost