How would you deal with a pushy date who won't take 'stop' or 'no' for an answer?

You go on a date but your date wants to go a step further than you are comfortable with at that moment in time, how would you deal with the situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pushy about what? If you mean sexually, well first step is prevention. Don't put yourself in a situation that would make it easy for that to happen. When I dated, I met at a public place, did not go back to their place and if they kept throwing suggestive comments out there I ignored the comments and moved the conversation to something else. I did not kiss on a first date. If they tried to kiss when we hugged good night, I was quite good at having the kiss land on my cheek.

Overall, if the first date vibe wasn't right and I thought the guy was pushy, I wouldn't date him again. A woman knows if a guy is going to ignore what she says and push for more.

What Girls Said 9

• Once I've made it clear that I don't intend to let things go any further and he keeps pushing for more, I leave. If I'm being kept from leaving, I fight my way out.

Fortunately, I've never had to deal with someone who didn't back off after I went completely nuts trying to get away.

As an added bonus, when I've gone that far to escape, I don't tend to hear from the guy again. That saves me from having more trouble with the same person.

• Leave.

Usually pushy guys drop signs from the start that they're going to be overly aggressive and hard to get away from. So the earlier you can get out of the situation, the better.

• i would let him know the answer is NO and then I would leave right then and there when I realized he wasn't respecting my boundaries

• I aim for the nuts :D

• I would walk away and leave. There's no maybe about that

• My usual reasoning is that I'm to be earned, that I'm not something you automatically get just because you're dating me or something. I don't play hard to get, I play hard to earn. If that won't stop him, calling him a pervert or an ass usually does the trick.

• "I don't play hard to get, I play hard to earn"

That sounds like the same exact thing. lol

• Find the closest exit. Leave as soon as you can.

Always try to never get yourself in a predicament where you are alone with a man or woman without knowing them.

• I would get up and leave, then ignore all their calls.

• Walk away.

What Guys Said 0