Fun first date ideas?

This guy asked me out and then told me I get to pick where I want to go. I'm very indecisive, and its cold and snowy so any ideas? Weare both 16 and can drive.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, you should work on the indecisiveness. It can get annoying for us guys. Just saying.

Here are some ideas:

1. Get dinner at a yummy restaurant. Be sure to get a quiet booth in the corner so you can hear each other talk. Right now, I'm in the mood for Chinese! :)

2. Bowling is always fun when the weather is bad.

3. Coffee shop.

4. My first date was a movie followed by coffee. In hindsight, movies are the lamest date ever. You don't actually talk or connect with the person. But, I was young and inexperienced. The relationship was good for about 7 months (a long time by high school standards).

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I asked this a while ago, here's the link to the answers I got :)

link

• Thank you so much! That helped a lot, ice skating seems like a great idea(:

What Girls Said 1

• Ice skating

It's an activity so if guys happen to run into awkward silences then you can always skate around and laugh and break that awkward moment. And it also gives you a chance to talk and let loose