What would you think if someone from one of your classes....

who you don't really talk to and barely know, just came up to you one day in the hallway or after class and asked you out. Would you think it was weird? Would you be caught off guard? Of course it depends on the person, but what do you think you would say to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a bit weird and I wouldn't say yes most likely. I mean there should be some conversation before this so you know each a little bit at least

What Guys Said 1

• I'd have been caught off guard and probably acted foolish, but I'd have said yes unless it seemed like a joke.

What Girls Said 2

• i would be caught off guard and be like "i don't know you like that". why would you go out with someone you barely know? and why would they feel comfortable enough to ask u? somethings not right about that

• id be flattered but id tell him that id like to get to know him a bit more and we can start with friendship first