At 21 dating a guy with a 9 year old son... How does that work lol?

Ok I'm not dating this guy and I don't know if it will ever even come to dating and even if it did part of me seriously doubts it would be anything serious. I met this guy and he seems cool and nice and we are gonna go out he's 30 and I'm 21 that part doesn't bother me, the possible issue is that he has a 9 year old.. I don't mind dating guys who have kids (actually depends on the guy and the number of kids, I would only date a guy with 1) I just usually date guys who have like small children because they are funny and cute and I can help take care of them but a 9 year old!?! Omg like I don't know they aren't cute or funny or anything... I mean sometimes they are the 2 kids I babysit are 10 and 7 and they are awesome kids but they can be rebellious too and... That's not fun that's bad and annoying lol and I don't want to be getting in over my head just to meet someone to be With and start a family young.

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll probably expect you to act more like you're 30, but with a body of a 21 year old. That's what guys want -- to be able to pick and choose which parts of a girl they desire most and throw them together like a Barbie doll.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't stress about this yet. you guys just met right? give it time and see how your relationship with this guy goes first! then eventually you will meet his son and see how you feel about the whole thing.

• If you're already this freaked out about it I don't foresee a future in this relationship; however you can still go out on a date with him, get to know him, and just let him know straight up you are not sure of a second date or whatever you decide after meeting him. You can still give him a chance!