Can I pull this off?

For Prom...it is made to my exact measurements I'm just wondering if its too much for Prom...

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, what a gorgeous dress! It's definitely unique, and you won't have to worry about matching all the other girls wearing classic dresses that all look the same. Plus, it fits you perfectly--which is like a sign of destiny in the clothing world (or maybe just my world? lol) I say go for it! There's so such thing as "too much"!

What Guys Said 8

• its pretty sophisticated for a prom. Try something more girly. This would be great for a 30 year old though.

• Eh I don't know I like it, but I think you know some of nthese things depend on the nperson wearing it, all the same do whatever you want to, if people are gonna like or dislike you it shouldn't be based on what you wear. So do what you like and a re most comfortable with =P

• It's a nice dress but it "belongs" to a certain body type. If it works for you, IT WORKS.

• i couldn't see why not. I like it- its different and SPARKLY!

• I like it.

• I'm with what Dre said. The dress is eh but if you want to wear it I'm sure you could pull it off.

• Uh...you sure? I mean it looks kinda eh...you look like you can pull it off though, go for it!

• It's OK. Not really for prom though

What Girls Said 6

• i don't like the dress but I think you could pull it off.

• It's a gorgeous dress. :) I love the mosaic look. Are you going to be able to try it on? If not, as long as it's your exact measurements... it should work. Go for it!

• Should be about what you want, it's a night for you to shine. I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it!

• depends if there's a theme. I like it, but I'm kind of weird -_-

• No theme, and weirdness is a gift that I enjoy to its fullest extent :)

• well I really like that it isn't that cheap looking fabric prom dressed seem to all be made out of. I say get it if you can.

• wear it

• I love it! :D