To call or not to call.. that is the question?

So here's the scoop. I met this guy over the weekend and we hit it off. He ended up walking me home and we talked for hours. I made him sleep one the couch though because I do have standards. The next morning we went to breakfast with my roommate and her boyfriend but I have to leave early to go to work. didn't get or give any numbers. He messaged me on Facebook the next day giving me his number and said "text me or something somtime" So the question is.. would calling him be too forward?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he told you to text him, it's better to just text him. You can call him after a few text exchanges, although I'm pretty sure he'll call you when he's got your number.

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all. He gave you his number, and he did say "or something". Worst case scenario, he doesn't answer, and you just leave a message and tell him the same thing.

• haha thanks.. that's what I thought.

• No it's not too forward. He gave you a simple invite. It's up to you if you want to take him up on it or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it!

Like one of the guys said, he did say or something :)

Whats the worst that could happen?

And he obviously wants to talk otherwise he wouldn't have given you his number? :)

Good luck :D