How often are you available for someone you're dating?

Do you make that person a top priority and be available as much as you can or do they have to get in where they fit in your schedule?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. How often are you available for someone you're dating?

Depends on how interested in the guy and how he stacks up to the other guys I'm dating.

2. Do you make that person a top priority and be available as much as you can or do they have to get in where they fit in your schedule?

They have to get in where they fit.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on how you define "dating."

That being said a lot of the things I do with my free time, such as going on planned group rides with my motorcycle riding group, have to be planned for weeks and sometimes months in advance with a lot of arrangements made. Obviously I'm not going to be dropping something like THAT just to "hang out" with her.

• what would you drop something for? sex only? -_-

• No, only legitimate emergencies.

The way it works with me is this: Stuff that had to be planned out in advance, whether it involves the girl or not, always takes priority over stuff that is spontaneous, whether it involves her or not. That's just the way I am and the way I manage my time and organize my life. Makes perfect sense to me. Besides, Apath4, if you read my response to your other queston, you would know sex isn't my bag =P

• Yes they would be a top priority for me..of course I am male..my mother was always irritated at females who were avaialble EVERY time her guy called...who came running every time he crooked his finger and, if he didn't call...take it to him...not sure what the proper balance should be...but I believe that females can be "too available"...or even clingy...(:

• I make time.

• as long as I havnt made other plans I'm usually available, I would cancel my plans in the event of an emergency, a real one not some BS drama, sex is not a reason to cancel plans I'm looking forward to.

• if she's busy, has too much of a life outside of dating, we would have to see each other at least weekend, like Friday or Saturday, but me, almost always available

• i don't game it. headgames are silly, if I'm available I'm available, if I have stuff to do I'm not.

• Depends on the person, but generally I'm Always available.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend and I both lead very busy lives. We make time for each other when we can, but cancelling on each other or simply saying "no, I can't," is acceptable. We usually get weekends together, not so much weeknights.

• they are for me. I hang out with them every chance I get. but it depends on how much I like them I could get to the point where I even revolve my schedule around them ( only once current guy we aren't dating though but I like him times 1000000000 I run 20 miles to see him if that was the only way)

• If I'm genuinely interested in the person, I'll definitely make time to be with them.