How often does "I g2g" really mean that you have to go?

(online of course)

esp for you girls

do you really have to go when you say that or is it just a way for you to say that you don't want to talk anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I say that, I usually really have to go. When I'm talking to someone, I really like to devote my time to talking to them so they can feel comfortable. When I don't want to talk to someone, instead of saying I have to go, I tell them I don't want to talk to them. Harsh I know, but it's better than keeping that person waiting on me to talk to them, when I never will. Or, I'll just say "I don't feel like talking to you right now. Maybe some other time?" (and that usually means that I'll talk to you another time, just not right now.)

What Girls Said 5

• Usually I say gtg when I actually have to do something but sometimes I just really don't want to talk to that person anymore. It is a good way of getting out of an awkward conversation.

• Either or. But when I say it, 9 times outta 10, I really do have to go.

• 1/10 times I would say

• More often than not I say that when I just don't want to talk and sleep instead.

• For me it always meant I was tired of talking to that person. I would stay in a convo past when I should if I was attracted to the person I was talking to. Or I would be very apologetic and detailed about what I had to do and then I would pick up the conversation as soon as possible.

What Guys Said 0