Should I stay with him or go to the other guy?

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 4 months but I like this other guy a lot. The guy I like found out that I like him and he knows that I'm dating another guy. He kinda told me that he likes me too but I can't decide which guy I want to be with. My boyfriend is a nice guy and all but we have been arguing a little bit and I haven't had the same feelings for him like I do for the other guy. The thing is every time I think about breaking up with my boyfriend, it kills me inside because I do like him and I don't want to break his heart. I love being in his arms but I don't like kissing him as much as I used to. Should I stay with my boyfriend or dump him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You really shouldn't be with your boyfriend if you are thinking about another guy. Think about it, if you really thought your relationship with your current boyfriend was going to workout, would you be thinking about this other guy? This is a sign of immaturity, which is common, I mean you are under 18 so being immature isn't necessarily your fault. You have to take the time to think about what you want out of a relationship and whether it is worth it to try and fix the relationship you currently have with your bf. Are the things in your relationship even repairable? Try to think of why you want to be with either of these guys. Why is this other guy better than your bf? Is it physical? Emotional? Just something about him that you want? And then you have to think of what you actually want out of either relationship. Do you want to be together forever? Do you just want to have fun? It sounds to me like you aren't looking for anything serious, you are just looking to have a good time and to stay happy. This is not an unreasonable thing to want in a relationship, you just have to be real with yourself though. I know you will choose the new guy because that is how it always goes and I have had a girl do it to me. Just be completely honest with your bf, don't give him the old "It's not me it's you." Tell him straight up that you don't think things will work out and that you don't want to waste his time even if he thinks it will work out. Then tell him that you will be moving on and that it is not because you didn't care about him, but because you found someone who you think you are more compatible with. You are going to break his heart obviously, but if you lie to him he will find out like I did with my ex and was even more hurt. So lessen the pain by being horribly honest even if you feel like lying. Trust me honesty is way less pain in the end. Oh and don't be friends with him for a long time. If he says he wants to be friends, just tell him you need to have no contact until you both are completely over each other. I'd say take at least as long as you went out to heal fully. Ultimately the choice is yours.

What Guys Said 1

• go on a break, because juggle two guys sucks I used to be the guy that wasent the boyfriend and she went on a break and the story is stil in the making

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, make a list of pros and cons.

What do you know anout this "other guy" that is soooo great?

Do you see yourself with your boyfriend in the future?

Try to separate infatuation from love, then decide.

Sadly, I'm in this situation too. I'm a girl - but I'm in "the other guy's" situation. I really like a guy who has a 4 month relationship that is getting dull to him lately. I think that this other guy may really like you, but I would be friends until you're sure.

It would suck to be wrong...

=[ good luck to you

• If your not fully committed to your boyfriend and you want this other guy then you should probably end your relationship. I hope everything works out :)

• Only you know the answer. Take some time away from both of them and think about which one you would be happier with.