What would you do if you were a guy with 0 experience with women?

I am that kind of guy. I have no romantic experience with girls or women, absolutely 0. I try to hide that and no one knows that I'm inexperienced, I don't know what I would do if someone would find it out.

I know that it is very unlikely that a girl would like or tolerate a guy with no experience. So I thought maybe I should try something with younger girls, but they will want someone with experience, so it wouldn't work. Then I thought maybe older women, but why the hell would an older women want an absolutely inexperienced guy. Also I don't look like someone that might be inexperienced, so she would never suspect that and initiate something. But if I initiate something she would assume I have some sort of experience. And it would end with my humiliation.

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you better get some experience, because women DO NOT LIKE MEN WITHOUT EXPERIENCE! They say they like it, but its the kind of love they give to puppies, they are cute and what not, but they are not something they want to sleep with or to be their man. This guy will must likely be like their really nice friend Kile who she might think of dating if things don't workout with 10 more men that she likes more, because they know what they say the right things at the right time, or what to do when a specific situation appears.

Also at the end of the day, no body comes and say "hey I have no experience, can you please make it easier on me and go on a date with me or do the stuff that men are supossed to do?", so what do people with no experience do? Nothing! or if they do, they do the wrong things which makes them look wait wait "CREEPY, DESPERATE, SEXUAL, PANSY AND ETC" how many times have many men heard that from women? Or women saying that they hate! those types of men.

In reality is that must men come out like that because they don't have the skills to turn on women, not because they are like that, is that a lot of men just stummble on their own inexperience.

So yeah start getting some experience, start small by being friends with girls, that way you can learn to speak to them and then you can go up by flirting with some of them so you can learn experience. FAILURES WILL HAPPEN! but if you don't fail you don't learn. So get ready, for some ups and downs.

• How should I talk to girls? How should it be different than talking with a guy? And what is flirting?

What Girls Said 5

• Inexperienced guys have their own kind of appeal. :)

Don't fuss about it too much - just be yourself and go after the girl you want.

Or going with inexperienced girls may be a good option too, since you get the opportunity to explore and experience new things with her. :)

Just...go. Don't think stress about the consequences too much. You'll never get anywhere if you always get ahead of yourself.

• I have a 20 yo old experienced co worker who is beautiful and looks like selena gomez who is currently sprung off of this 19 year old virgin. There is someone for everyone, someone likes you for YOU not your experience. when you find or rekindle or whatever with the person who genuinely likes you and its mutual, lots of experience will be learned!

• I'd take it slow, get him comfortable, and make him experienced in the ways of womennn. :)

The guy I'm crazy about now is somewhat innocent, it's no big deal. Kind of exciting, really.

• if you wanna just sex don't worry go buy a sex and have experience

if you wanna relationship don't worry go find a nice girl, she won't care your experiences

• I honestly don't think it matters much. I feel like once you find someone who really cares about you...they won't mind. In fact they might even like that you are innocent and they get to be the first one's to "deflower" you (not only in a sexual way..haha)...they might even prefer it over you being a man whore that has slept with too many girls to count...lol. I mean for one thing they will be less afraid of you having a disease or something. :P I'm an inexperienced girl too...so I know how it feels. I mean I know it is different than being an inexperienced guy...but still. I know what to do obviously...but I have never actually done anything. LIke, for example, just because you know how riding a bicycle goes...doesn't mean you can ride it well...but that doesn't mean you can't try riding it and make errors...and try again and make more errors...and then soon enough SUCCEED LIKE A BADASS! ^_* Good luck! ;) And just the fact that you look experienced and friendly with girls is already sexy I think...so you already show confidence...and confidence is sexy. Don't listen to too many media crap or movies or etc...in real life...I don't think being inexperienced is that big of deal...being open and curious and eager and enthusiastic about something you have not done before is where it's at. So don't worry. And even if you do find some girls who are bitches about it...forget them and find someone else. You are luckier than I...because there are more girls in the world than guys. ;) Hope my advice helped! =) Go get 'em tiger!

• That is not true. There are more women only in the age group over 40 or so. I think it's like that in most countries. But nice answer, I will think about that.

• Well either way...there is still more than enough women to ask until you find the right one...unless you are a lucky bastard and find your soul mate or the love of your life on the first try..so stop worrying about being single/inexperienced and just live your life and be happy and stop being a whiny baby (like I tend to be about being "forever alone" it seems..blehhh). Just be your awesome self and you'll be just fine dear. :)

What Guys Said 7

• We all start with no experience. Some just get our first experience sooner, some get our first experience later. The important part is to focus on the steps necessary to get to your first experience, not obsess that you haven't had one already. You'll be far more productive that way towards achieving your goal.

• And what are these steps?

• Name calling? Serious? What?

• Yes, absolutely. Name calling with a girl is a great way to be playful. You just have to do it with a semi-smile. Most girls dislike guys who are too serious all the time. Girls just want to laugh.

• Fake it till you make it. There is enough material on the web which you could use as an overview of male female romantic interactions. The rest will come with instinct

• I was seeing someone and I had the same problem, but for some reason it came natural to me, I could talk right, I made love with passion and it just seemed to click. The girl thought I was a liar when she asked me if I was a virgin or what not... I had to tell her yes ect.. She broke up with me. But thank god she did since she was seeing another on the side... Rotted girl.. So yeah just go with the flow it will come naturally.

• This might come as a surprise to you, but there was a time when I was.

I'm not now.

• Girls LOVE being guys first for things. Will you be bad? Probably. But it's like a badge for them man

• You DO know there's no law or even rule that says you need to tell the person you're with that you have no experience. Stop focusing on it and get your eyes back on the prize.

• If it was me, I'd just wing it. Damn the consequences.