What was going on your first ever date like?

Were you nervous, excited? What age were you? (question too short)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was nervous as hell and I was 13. Had no social skills and botched it up lol

What Girls Said 4

• I was 13 and surprisingly not that nervous. It was more like a double date/group movie outing we went to. I was really excited though! I even invited my best friend to come over and help me pick my outfit haha.

The date itself wasn't that exciting. It was cute though haha. I just sat and watched the movie with him, we got ice cream afterward and held hands and left. I later learned that he was nervous as fudge, and he even asked "would you have been mad if I tried to put my arm around you?" Looking back, the whole thing was just the most adorable experience ever. :) I'm 19 now and we're still friends!

• I was nervous and excited and I was 15.

• I was 14, and I can't even begin to explain how nervous we both were. We went to a movie and pretty much leaned away from each other the whole movie. My hands were sweaty and gross. It was awkward to say the least. haha

• Haha, this is quite a funny story, actually. I was 16 on my first date, and I was really nervous and scared and excited. I had never had a boyfriend, held hands, kissed, or anything with a guy besides hugged breifly. lol. It was with a guy I didn't know super well, but we were friends. We went to a movie, and I was okay till the lights dimmed and the movie started, after which I started getting real nervous. Then he held my hand about half way through the movie, and I started trembling. he even noticed, and asked me if I was okay, and I just said I was cold. lol. then after the movie, we were waiting for my mom to pick us up, and we just talked for a minute, and then when we got back to my house, I stood outside with him to say goodbye, and by then my heart was pounding so hard I thought he might be able to hear it, and I was still trembling, because I knew he might kiss me, and I was super excited but super duper scared/nervous for that. Then, I hugged him and said goodbye, and when I took my head off his shoulder, he kissed me, and I got butterflies and the air-headed feeling. lol. and I hugged him again and said goodbye, and he left. now that I look back on it, I find it funny how scared I was and how awkward I was, but he didn't seem to mind, because we're still together 3 months later. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Nervous, I was like 14 taking my crush out to a local spot.