Can you tell if it's someone first kiss?

If you were kissing either a guy or a girl(depending on your gender) for just a brief kiss, could you tell if it was there first time? I plan on doing something cute for my best friend I have a crush on and I thought a brief kiss on the lips would make it cute along with the thing I'm gonna do for her.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. My last boyfriend thought he was my first kiss because I was kinda tense, but I've kissed three guys before him haha.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if they were really nervous and hesitated. Like if they pause or held back. That usually happens for a first timer. Because someone who've never kissed before, may not be totally 100% confident. And if the kiss was bad.

But since she's your "best friend" she may not wanna ruin the friendship. But It depends and anything can happen. I wach Friendzone. lol

• I voted no because there's no real way of knowing. You can't tell if it's the first, but you can tell how nervous a person is.

What Guys Said 1

• It is impossible to tell.

You could give a so-so first kiss, or you could be a naturally good kisser on your first attempt. There's no way for the other party to know for sure. Just go for it either way, that's how you get practice! :)