Guys 6'2 and over..would you date a 5'5 girl?

guys 6'2 and over..would you date a 5'5 girl? just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want to wear some very tall platform heels dear? :)

I'm 6'1" so not quite at your mark, but I've dated girls your height and taller. Hopefully that helped. :)

• i do! ha ha I really like this guy who is 6'3, and I'm hoping he'll still consider me :)

• thanks for giving it! :)

• Stop chatting with me, go find your big teddy bear to snuggle with already!

What Guys Said 5

• I am 6'2", and most of my relationships have been with shorter women. I think my ex wife was 5'5" or 5'4".

• I'm not sure if my manhood would fit in a tiny girl. So I only date girls who are 5'10" and up. #endsarcasm

• the down arrow was probably from someone that doesn't understand sarcasm. thanks! :)

• I would. I'm 6'2 and I'm married to a woman who is 4'10

• Yes absolutely

• Would YOU date a 5'9 guy? :-(

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend is 6'4'' and I'm 5'3''... and yeah he's right here with me. He says duh! Height doesn't matter. At least he doesn't think so. Neither do I. :)

• i'm 5'2 and some guys that tall like it lol so I think you're okay. it'd be cool to be tall for a day though :( haha

• yes they do I'm 5'3" and never dated a guy under 6'