I sent a nude pic to a man I'm dating online

im dating a man online and I want to break up with him, he has a nude pic of me (which I deeply regret) and I'm afraid that he will black mail me with it or something? just really worried :(

it doesn't have my face, but it does show my room
i also want to add that he doesn't have my number and he doesn't know any of my friends, he just has my email which includes my last name..
...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nude pic or not, guys can get back at you with any photo of you by posting it all over the web with your phone number underneath it, saying mean things about you. That's the risk anyone takes posting their pics online. The internet is not a safe haven, that's why I don't post my pics online. I had all kinds of things done to me, still recovering...

• oh I'm really sorry to hear that :S what a bunch of a**holes who would do such things, my Facebook account is the only place I have pics on, and I have security settings and no enemies lol, and I hope I don't make a new one after breaking up with him :(

What Guys Said 6

• ur overreacting any celeb who made a p*rn tape, etc has just got more famous and popular so your good.

• If he is sane at all you have nothing to worry about. If he is insane then you have something to worry about.

• aghh I sent him pics before and he told me he deleted them because I asked him to.. he told me he doesn't want anyone seeing them incase his computer gets hacked or something

• and they weren't even nude, just my face or sthn

• While there is a possibility this could turn bad for you, it's hard to imagine how it could really mess you up. Say he wants to get back at you for breaking up...he would have to go through. Ore effort than its worth to upload your picture or show it to someone. Since there's really nothing to identify you, that is why if that were to happen I don't see it as a huge deal. People stress all day about this topic. I understand that it's sensitive material and it could really come back to bite you, but the effects of doing something like this are grossly exaggerated.

Just be careful in the future and picture the future before you do something like this again. Otherwise, I don't see this blowing up with ease.

• no face no problem.

you are worrying about nothing.

chillax

• Just post up your nude photos online so that he can't blackmail you!

• You'll be alright, aslong as it does show your face your fine.

What Girls Said 5

• Look there really isn't much you can do at this point because it's not like you can fly over to whereever he lives, hack into his computer and delete all the files yourself. You are just going to have to ask him to delete them and then trust that he did it. Hopefully during the time you two spent together, you were able to determine whether or not he is crazy or not.

• just break up, make sure you confirm with him that those pictures have been deleted, make him aware that if you see any of those pictures in the internet you will suit him with invasion of privacy and will have police searching for him.

• stay away from creepers online. get counselling and stop doing what you're doing . obvioiusly you're uncomfortable so it's wrong.

• Wow I'm 16 and I know not to do that and what's really dumb its a guy your dating online which means he can tell you he won't do anything with the pica but go behind you back and do what ever he wants gosh I hope he is a good man with no hard feelings its going to be hard to break up with him

• sounds like you're gonna have to just try it out. good luck. he sounds like a decent guy from what I've read.