How long do you talk on the phone for?

if you're dating someone and you call to talk (NOT to set something up) how long do you usually talk for?

• Under 15 minutes
  • Under 30 minutes
  • Under 45 minutes
  • Under one hour
  • MORE than one hour (specify)

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm not dating someone.

but my roommate is and she doesn't get to see her boyfriend often. and they don't talk everyday. so when they do talk on the phone or on Skype, its for a long time. once, she talked to her boyfriend for seven hours straight (10pm-5am).

• damn hahah

• :) that's cute hahah

• Yeah I stayed up till 2AM talking to my boyfriend :) its a similar situation because I don't see him often and we use Skype to make up for it

What Girls Said 7

• If it is up to me under 15. But I have this drama queen of a friend whenever she calls it's like 30 min+.

I always have to make an excuse and bail. Ugh

• this is about guys.. like dating and stuff not just phone convos in general

• -_- read the question lol

how much would you talk

• In an event of dating, I'd still keep it under 15 min. Guys complain that I'm not a big talker lol. I love one word texts too. Bahahaha

• Well, I don't sit there with a timer in my hand.. lol :P

it would probably last for however long, from one minute to an hour. It depends how well we get along and how well conversation flows.

• usually about an hour and 30 minutes to almost 2 :D WE could go longer but usually I have to go.

• Well I've Skyped my guy for four hours straight before

• A hour or more. I like to hear his voice.. So, why not.. Or even till one of us pass out.

• well I see my boyfriend around campus every other day and spend several hours with him in the library, so we don't talk on the phone.

when I went home for winter break though, we would talk every other night for like 2 hours. some nights we'd talk for like 5 hours lmao. in my last relationship I would talk to my boyfriend (long distance) maybe 30 min to an hour a day, two or three hours on weekends. then again, I don't really know since I didn't time it :x this is all an estimation lol

• Under 15 minutes by phone, but I could talk for up to 9 hours on Skype depending on the situation.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a talker, so all I need to do is get something she likes to talk about, then we got a conversation and watch the time fly right by.

• Potentially hours. It's really only as a substitute if we can't be in person though. You know what women are like. They fill up 80% of the conversation talking about themselves. You don't really have to do much.

• It ranges from 5 min to an hour or more depending on who I'm speaking to and the subject