What should I do if she distances herself or was I too much on the fence with her?

Me and this girl like each other, and I think she liked me a lot. We were flirting quite often, and then all of the sudden she pretty much stopped. She was hinting for me to go out with her. I told her I would like too, but it sucks we live three hours away from each other. I am afraid I either did not go after her hard enough, or she know that it would be hard for us to be together. We are distanced, and it is hard for us to be able to see each other. I am willing to to pretty much anything to make us work out. I think she is special, (like better then all the girls I have ever been with and it seemed the same on her side) and want to be with her. So, I like her and don't really know what to do if she is distancing herself so she want get more attached and hurt. I don't know if I need to be more aggressive by just going to her in person or something.

I have only seen her in person 4 times but we were talking constantly via text. I'm like 99.9% she liked me till she stopped texting me (she did not stop answering me but was pretty much being short and took awhile to respond).

Also thanks for any. answers

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if you truly like her you should tell her, for your own sanity..its good to confront your feelings and get an answer..if you want something in life you have to go after it

• Inspiring answer... reminds me of Pursuit of Happyness when Will Smith said "If you want something in life. Go Get it. Period." :) thanks u... I will tell her that I like her tomorrow and that I will go and see her myself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0