Girl agreed to go out, but didn't reply when I texted to confirm the day before?

So I asked this girl out on Wednesday night if she wanted to go for coffee on Saturday and she agreed . So I texted her on Friday night around 9 PM and asked her "Hey so what time do you want to catch up for coffee , how about around 5 ? "

It's 9 AM on Saturday now and she still hasn't replied . Is she chickening out in the last moment ? Should I text her again ?

Most Helpful Girl

• No don't. Just leave it alone. The fact that she did that means that there's a very high possibility that she wasn't that interested anyway. There's no saying that she could have forgotten, or she got busy busy because if she was really interested (no offense) she probably wouldn't forget. Just forget her for now.

What Girls Said 3

• So, did you go out for coffee?

In my humble opinion, from 9pm of one day to 9am of the other isn't such a long time, still plenty of time to reply... Especially considering that confirmation message could have been sent a bit earlier in the day as well?...

But well, I don't know how fast she usually replies or how your conversation schedule goes...

• No you should not text her again. She chickened out. She seems uninterested and just didn't want to just say no for fear of being called a bitch, mean, or whatever else.

• maybe she was out the night before or sleeps late on Saturday...chill out and text her around 1:00 to confirm, she should be awake by then

What Guys Said 1

• Fam, she completely sent you off. In other words, she faked out and isn't coming.

• But why did'nt she just say no the first time I asked her ?

• Idk girls try not to come off as a stuck up bitch so they choose to be elusive with how they really feel when it actually just strings us along.