Does "Let's hangout?" = "Let's have sex?"

Okay so I've been talking to this guy for about a week now and he is in a few of my classes. He seems nice and everything but it was the first convo we had that made me feel a little standoffish. When we talked the first time over the computer he immediately brought up that he found me attractive and that he would have sex with me if he could and after he asked if I wanted to hangout. At first I said yes but he kept mentioning his bed repeatedly and he kept asking how far I would go. That freaked me out a little because I'm not that experienced and I don't believe in just randomly hooking up with people, so I called it off. But since then he's been constantly asking me to hangout. I do find him really attractive but I'm just unsure of what his true intentions are with me. So should I just give him a chance and hangout with him to see what happens (maybe he really does like me and what's to get to know me?) or is it just a big red flag that he just wants to use me to have sex?

When we talk in school we always have a nice conversation and he even seems a little nervous and in class I always catch him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Also ever since that first conversation he hasn't brought up sex, just always asking me if I'm free to hangout.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, your instinct is right here, because for a guy to be truly interested in a girl, he would never bring up sex, so for this guy to go on about how far you would go and his bed, is a major red flag to ignore him, because he see's you as week and easy, he is not attracted to you, he just believes you will fall for his crap and let him have his way, and if you did, you would never see him again, because he would of got exactly what he wants from you, so stay away, he is a creep and guys like this are not mature enough for the talents you posses, don't trust this guy, he will use you and then dump you, x

What Guys Said 9

• he is still creepy for acting in this way, keep him at arms length and don't allow talk where it involves sexual content, this way you will get to know what his intentions are and what level of maturity he is at,x

• Yeah. if he was interested in more, he'd ask you somewhere other then his bed. Maybe eventually his bed too, but not _only_ his bed.

• oh hunny.. please don't sleep with him.. right when he mentioned his bed I would of insta friendzoned him.

• I think you are reading it well. He is being very insensitive and seems continually pushing you towards sex sex sex. That is not a good sign that he wants to know you on a deeper level. If it is not what you want, I wouldn't hang out with him. Or if you do, make it a public neutral date spot... like coffee or something.

• It doesn't have to mean that but in this case it seems like it.

• Sounds like he's gonna try to have sex with you but if you don't want to resist it

• I think he's just after sex. most guys your age are. don't give in to it.

• in this case yes that's what it means. But don't have sex with him. You are to young to be having sex any ways he just wants sex from you, he doesn't care about you he wants to have sex with you and then dump you. Most guys are like that. If he wants to be like that just tell him that you just want to be friends. He will then realize this and end up respecting you

• Just so I understand, if this guy were to take you out and he seemed intersted in you and listened to you and you had good conversation and vibed well, and THEN you ended up back at his place, would you be comfortable/enjoy having sex with him?

• If we really connected well then maybe. I just don't want to seem so easy that he could just ask me to hangout with him at his house and then he just takes advantage of me.

• Well, if you're attracted to him go hang out somewhere in public. If you still like him, take him home and play with him naked.

• Sounds good. Just do it.

What Girls Said 3

• He's being a young, horny boy right now. His intentions are exactly what your instincts are telling you. If you go there, be prepared for him to try. Any guy who has his hormones under control, and is wanting something more legit, will not bring up all that stuff in the very first convo. That's wayyy too quick. And rude actually.

• It doesn't always mean that but in your situation yes.

Don't have sex with him , he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to stick around after.

• Tell him to get a grip and sort out his hormones. That's blatently rude and disrespectable. If he had any sense and was considerate towards you he would have never mentioned wanting to have sex with you right at the beginning. Avoid him he's a perv, and if hassles you again then castrate that dawg!