Is this really slutty or is it kind of okay?

Two nights ago I went on a party bus, and there was a group of 4 guys that I had all met a couple times before. Let's call them, Matt, Spencer,Alex and Colton. I was mostly hooking up with Matt the whole time. But one time, I was dancing with Matt and then Spencer came up in front of me and started grinding on me too, then started making out with me. Then Matt yelled out "hey its Alex's turn" so then Spencer and Alex traded spots and I made out with Alex. Then they kinda pushed me into Colton and I got on top of his lap and started making out with him, then Matt pulled me off Colton and started making out with me. This was all under a minute. It seemed like they were kinda just passing me around. I was a little drunk too.

Well it was just making out ..

Most Helpful Guy

• In case this wasn't a joke, yes it was slutty.

You got passed around like a whiskey bottle and everyone took a drink before backswilling.

I suggest if you want to keep your reputation intact, stop getting so drunk and making out with multiple boys at once. There's no chance that any self-respecting guy would consider you girlfriend material after doing something like that. He'd always be wondering in the back of his mind if you were going to do it again if you get drunk. If you want a decent man, start acting more like a lady.

• answer update: If I saw you acting like that with your clothes on, how would I know what you would do later if I wasn't there? My mind is going to assume you are going to do a whole lot more htan mkaeout, like blow jobs and sex. It just looks slutty. If you don't want to be viewed like a slut, don't give off vibes as one.

What Guys Said 9

• Yup, definitely slutty

• it's not good. it sounds like these guys were taking advantage of the fact you'd been drinking. clearly you were willing to make out with them all, so it's not all their fault, but they shouldn't have been passing you around like this.

go and find a nice guy to be with instead.

• That really was slutty you acted as if you vr thr whore

bt given tht you vr drunk I would say tht its awlryt bt next time drink what you can handle fr if you continue on this path you would surely b a mum bfre year 18th birthday

• Slut-tastical!

• If you aren't in a relationship, make out with whoever you want to your heart's desire.

• Did you enjoy it?

• The sluttyness doesn't hinge on wether you enjoy it or not, by the way, just, if you dig it, I could introduce you to Cyrenaics school hedonism. Because, far and few between are those who get accused of being sluts, who can say 'Actually, I prefer to think of myself as a hedonist - you know, like Cyrenaics, the Socratic school'. That'd shut everyone the f*** up, hahaha.

• Very slutty.

• Did you go home and s*ck them all off afterwards? Good grief!

• I mean, you're not a classy woman that you want to take home to mom or anything, but whatever. It's done. Keep doing what's enjoyable to you.

• @update: If you say so, but you wouldn't have asked the question if you didn't think it was.

• I think, perhaps, she wouldn't have asked this question if not for the permeating presence of the whores that made up most of the people who answered, right?

What Girls Said 10

• They were passing you around.

Guys do that with girls who easily let them. Don't know why - it doesn't bother men to share a girl they haven't developed legit respect for.

You should have just stuck with Matt - and I suggests you quit drinking or limit your drinking if you can't handle a situation like that. It starts off with making out with several guys and then next thing you know your waking up next to whatever guy got his hands on you.

Guys are mean. I went to a party some weeks ago and most the girls got hammered before the guys and started making out with everyone, touching, two girls had sex, they were getting naked - the guys were into the racy behavior for liek 10 min before the respect level started to plummet.

It's been months since - and the guys at the party still refer to all the drunk girls as " sluts."

Keep your lips to yourself or exclusive to one person at a time at least.

Even guys making out with sh*t loads of girls because they're drunk isn't very classy.

So from my experiences - I'd say yea, it's not majorly slutty, but it's pushing you into the idea of " this girl could be an easy lay," since you let all those guys handle you.

• @update

If it was " just making out - " you wouldn't have felt any negative connotations of it being slutty. But you did hence why you asked - and thus this makes this situation a bit more than " just making out."

Kissing isn't a big deal in itself - but spreading yourself around like that to every willing guy is what makes the situation seem " slutty." There are far more racy things you could have done - thankfully you weren't that drunk lol but

• it's the aspect of offering your entity to whomever wants it at any given time. Now it's your body - by al means your free to do with it as you please - but don't expect life to support you doing potentially negative things to your reputation - I mean, women have been criticized for our sexuality since the dawn of mankind - so you know what you'd be getting yourself into.

All I say is - if you get a bad feeling about your choices..maybe that wasn't a great choice to make.

• Yeah, this is pretty slutty. And if you are actually under 18 I have no idea what you were doing on a party bus making out with 4 guys while you were drunk.

• Lol! Well... it's not like you were giving them all blowjobs. Uh I don't know, I've kissed a group of guys in a matter of a few minutes too but I didn't make out with them. That could probably be considered slutty too. I've done other things that people would probably say are more slutty than that. I mean, if you were drunk people make mistakes. When I kissed the guys I was on Vicodin.

• sounds like a good way to get herpes simplex 2.

Please don't disrespect yourself like that, that's really sad. I'm glad you did not have sex with them, but guys talk. You really think they're gonna go back and say "we made out with that chick"? No, odds are they're gonna say "we f***ed that chick". don't let guys disrespect you because it's not cute. You don't wanna be known as a pass around hoe.

• Just be careful that they don't put you on top of a pinball machine

• I nearly down voted this answer =]

• Why, Eli, you don't like pinball?

I was also going to suggest the Nell funny talk to curb bad guys, "Lau-waaaay Chickabee... missa GAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

• No, nuns do that all the time. Not slutty at all.

• Haha. Hey, What ever makes you happy girl just make sure you visit the clinic a few times a month one of those guys might have Ebola or something

• Aw honey

• lol.. its about whatever makes you happy!

• honestly.. I don't think its a big deal.. its not something I'd do, but its whatever.. who cares what these people are saying.. it doesn't really matter

• WOW, ummmm, and you're under 18? Girlfriend, you've got some daddy issues big time.