Would a lean built guy be turned off/not date a chubby/thick boned woman?

shes not fat, just chubby, some padding, she's also tall but shorter than him by 2 inches, he's tall and lean/skinny athletic looking. I saw a question earlier today that asked why men love short petite girls and all guys said because theyre cuter and like less intimidating or something...so would a lean guy not like a thicker grl whos tall? is that a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• im a tall (6'3) lean/skinny athletic guy so I guess I can answer this. :)

i don't see anything wrong with your descriptions but with ANY description, pictures are needed inevitably because people can interpret what you're saying differently. curvy, chubby, skinny, thin all mean different things to different people when it comes to women.

i do love short girls a lot but I love tall girls just as much, just for different reasons. the two types have different attributes but one isn't necessarily better, at least not to me. plus, most people are shorter than I am anyway so it doesn't usually matter. I do want a woman who is shorter than I am though, and it has nothing to do with insecurity. I just like the look and feel of it more, it seems more at home and comfortable for me. a lot of taller girls are attractive. and if you're stacked as well, which I love, that's great. it comes down to the individual essentially but I love thick, curvy girls. and if they have long legs, that's a sexy bonus. I've dated a tall thick girl before and her body was like heaven. I could barely keep my hands off her. I love the opposite of my body type in women. it seems so incredibly feminine for a woman to have curves and a bit of extra meat on her bones. idk, it makes my d*** happy that's for sure. I love the soft body, the thick thighs, the wide hips, the round ass, any kind of breasts are awesome...i love it all. the ass is probably what gets me most. I think a curvy tall girl on her hands and knees wiggling that thick ass around in front of me is pretty damn hot. sorry I'm getting carried away...lol basically, whoever said short girls have no competition was sadly mistaken. these f***in thick amazons walking around definitely have what it takes for me and a lot of men. its hot, beautiful, sexy, feminine. I approve. ;)

every guy is different though. it depends on how the guy you're after feels about. some only like thin girls, some only like short girls, etc. how tall are you?

my list of what I consider to be thick, curvy, and totally sexy.

link

link

link link link

link

• thank you for the good answer :)

• oh sorry I forgot to answer your question, I'm 5'8 and the guy I like is like 5'10ish.. he's just around eye level with me 2 inches taller...and I feel like I'm the last girls picture and I've always related myself to khloe kardashian

What Guys Said 5

• The way you describe this woman, probably. Chubby, padding, thick... these are not flattering words to use to describe a woman, nor do they tend to be accurate. Furthermore "thick boned" just insults the intelligence of anyone who might be expected to believe that someone's size is the result of their skeleton rather than the fatty tissue adhered to it. Based solely off of your wording, I wouldn't be attracted to such a woman.

That said, it's possible that your words aren't an accurate description of the figure you're describing. I'd need to see pictures to say anything with great confidence, and even then I wouldn't be speaking for all men. I see skinny guys with fat women all the time, although it seems to be a phenomenon found in lower income relationships. I could extoll on why I think that is, but it's not relevant to this question. xD

Men are into different things, but I hesitate to use the cliche "There's someone for everyone!" argument. Sure there is, but it's not necessarily the special someone this woman is hoping for. My best advice to this woman would be to cultivate an active lifestyle if she doesn't already have one, so that she can shift from being the thick chubby woman with extra padding to the statuesque athlete or aspirant super model.

A gross generalization, perhaps, but I hope you see my point. Tall doesn't necessarily mean thick, chubby and padded. One is a fact, one is a choice.

• tall girls are thicker, they have wider more dense bones. most tall girls wear size 5 and up in jeans because their pelvis bone is wider to be proportional to their lengthy body, whereas a petite girl can be size 00. you are the worse person to ask advice from. you're brainwashed from media and magazines and expect all girls to be size 00.

• there is a fine line between chubby and fat. We don't live in a starving desert in africa to have no padding on our bones. Women can have baby fat, curves, thicker muscles, or as most would say 'meat on the bones.' shame on you. Khloe Kardashian is chubby/thick whereas Adele may be fat. Shame on you!

• I'm not built/buff, but skinny and lean. And I'm in love with a girl who's quiiite a bit heavier than I am. I'm personally turned on by it, especially the hips and thighs. Everyone's different, though.

• I like girls like that. To be honest, the girl who broke my heart is damn BIG

• aww I'm sorry to hear that =[

• Thanks. But the point was some thinner guys like girls that aren't skinny. In my case she went way beyond just a little chubby lol

• It depends on the guy...

• I'm a skinny guy and I think chubby girls can often be very cute. As for tall, well, I do prefer girls to be pretty shorter than me, but it's certainly not a deal breaker. However I have a friend that actually prefer girls to be TALLER than him. It's pretty much down to individual taste, and it's also about what girl this is. If a guy has good chemistry with a certain girl, he might still be atracted to her even if she has certain atributes (ie height / weight) that he might not usually like.

• true! good points...i actually meant tall as in not taller than the guy but like 2 inches shorter than him :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a big girl and have dated several skinny guys. It's really up to the guy and his own preferences. There is nothing wrong with someone being petite, skinny or thick, it's sometimes just the person's body type. But I wouldn't think that he doesn't like you because you are thick. My skinny bf's thought I was quite attractive.

• Every guy has his preference. It wouldn't be a deal breaker to all guys.

• no! Everyone has different preferences!