Kissing question for you guys...

Why do some guys want a big wet hot kiss and

others just want like a small kiss on the lips.

I LOVE a big passionate lip locking kiss. Do you guys

like when girls want to kiss you like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is the first time I kiss a girl, I don't want her going all crazy on my lips. A simple soft one will do.

If she gets to know me better, I don't mind a more passionate kiss, as it will feel more appropriate if we have strong feelings towards each other.

A time and a place for everything. ;)

• lol I don't kiss like that for a first kiss. I mean someone you know,lol

• Stop talking with me then and go kiss him. There's no practice like hands on practice. :)

What Guys Said 4

• depends where, in public places I only do small pecks on the lips. I used to date a girl that would literally shove her face into mine, nearly headbutting me every time. I dreaded kissing her, needless to say were not dating anymore lol

• no I'm not gonna knock a guy over kissing him in public. It's more like in a more private setting.

I wouldn't mind if HE would grab me a give a passionate one in front of my friends! LOL

• lol no not a makeout session just more like a spur of the moment big kiss. After all he's back from his deployment and deserves some extra attention if he wants it. No I don't want to make out in front of everyone

• oh OK then lol id let that fly

• Dude lol. Kissed two girls. First girl was all tongue down my throat. Second hated that and wanted closed tight lips. Bothered the hell out of me haha

• Ik I do lol but I guess it depends on the guy if their shy or not but ust get in their and find out what they like :).

• I want to slowly and passionately kiss a girl so badly but I'm too ugly. No one would ever want to kiss me.

• awwww that's sad! I don't judge by looks. I go by the heart!

I bet you're just shy!

What Girls Said 3

• Based on experience I believe that guys who give you long passionate kisses actually love and care for you and are interested in you. If all they do is close their lips and give you pecks its either a sign that he's gay and/or is only interested in you for sex and nothing more..he doesn't want to develop a romantic connection with you..

im not saying this applies to all men...but it sure does apply to the ones I've been withhh...

• I love kissing ! but not french kissing..

• just like you love the big kisses, some like the small ones. personal perference