Which girlfriend would you chose?

If you had a girlfriend that you knew she was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, but for some reason you were not meant to be together (either because you two are too far away because of each others jobs, or because her parents don't want the relationship) and both of you go separate ways.

then, you move on, find yourself another girl. Get married, have kids.

and one day your first girlfriend show up on your doorstep and she is finally free of whatever was holding her back.

who would you choose?

-your first girlfriend (and your biggest love)

-or your wife (with whom you have a family)

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think you should get married, if you are still pining after someone else.

That is not a good way to start a marriage. You need to get the other person out of your system before you move on and take such a huge step. People should get married at least with the intention of it being forever.

I would also feel pain for the wife in this situation. What a terrible thing to happen to someone. Soul destroying, tearing a family apart. How could she ever trust her husband again, trust him to love her, even if he does end up choosing her. There really shouldn't be a question in his mind in the first place.

The honorable thing for the man to do, would be to choose his wife, if she is still willing to have him after finding out.

If I was the other girl in this situation and I knew he had a family, I would stay far way. I don't want to be a home-wrecker. I would assume he was happy and move on, find another person, that could make me happy. I don't believe there is just one single soul mate out there for all of us.

What Guys Said 5

• My personal opinion is, once you say 'I do', it's 'till death do you part; you've made your choice, so choose wisely! Unless someone is cheating, abusive, or has an unrecoverable addiction that is hurting you and your kids, then you are in it for the long haul. Too many people treat each other like disposable commodities any more, and it is not good at all.

• i completely understand what you mean.

that is actually my boyfriend's story. I guess I just got a bit insecure about his past relationship since I knew I was pregnant.

• I would stay with my wife because even though I loved the first girl that doesn't make the love I have for my wife any less. I knew in my heart when I said "I DO" that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and that's what I'll do.

• Wife/family otherwise your love for anyone past present future is not worth spit

• So sad, but I wouldn't leave my wife. And I wouldn't marrry my wife if I am not in love with. So? First girlfriend won't change anything.

• F***ing with kids is truly evil.

Even if I could say 100% that this is the love of my life who the f*** am I to break up a home so I can be with another women.

What Girls Said 1

• oh that's so so sad:(