Guys: Should she call him?

I have a friend who recently got her heart broken by a guy she liked. She told him she wanted to be an exclusive couple and he told her he was busy and had a lot going on at the moment to have a girlfriend. His birthday is coming up and she wants to call to wish him a happy birthday. I think she shouldn't because since she asked him to be her boyfriend and he said no,she has not heard from him. I really believe she deserves better and she should not contact him again. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its best not to, the birthday is more of an excuse to contact him and hope for a response. If he doesn't reply she will just be more upset.

What Girls Said 1

• Calling him is going to prolong the pain. I say she should not call him.

If she wants to wish him Happy B-Day - she can post something on his fb page or something.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I think it'd be best to just move on. Better luck next time...

• I don't think she should contact him. If she calls him he will probably be like, "Uhm thanks..." when they get off the phone he will be like okay... that was weird... and moves on with his life.

• I agree with you. She shouldn't.