After a bad first date with someone (whether you've know them a long timeor just met them) how do you get rid of them?
- Tell them after the date or the next day that it isn't working and end all contactVote A
- Ignore all their contact and don't contact them hoping they get the hintVote B
- Set them up with someone elseVote C
- Give them another chance because people always make a bad first impressionVote D
- Continue to hang out with them but act platonic and hope they get the hintVote E
Most Helpful Guy
I would tell them but depending on the person I wouldn't end all contact...
I would let her know that if she just wanted to be friends and hang out as friends then that's an option but if she doesn't want to speak to me at all then that's cool to, her call. But either way I would just make sure that she knows I don't see it going anywhere1