No girls want me. Why do you need to be so complicated?

No matter what approach I take to girls - its always the same: I am unwanted or overlooked.

I've taken advice from girls and guys on this site, and so many people give the same advice - but it doesn't work for ME which leads me to believe I am not supposed to be with someone.

There's ALWAYS SOME reason why she doesn't want me.
No matter how I reach out to a girl, she just pulls away so what's the point?

If I try to talk to her and get to know her, she pulls away.

If I don't try and just go with the flow - they look at other guys and just friend zone me.

I DO NOT want to hear that THE RIGHT ONE HASN'T COME ALONG YET or that I WILL FIND SOMEONE.

Why can guys who have disgusting personalities get a girl to send him naked pictures of herself but a girl will simply not talk to me?
And I'm sick of considering girls I "NORMALLY WOULDN'T GO FOR" because THEY don't give me the time of day either.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so hard isn't it?

• Yes and girls give the worst advice, too

What Girls Said 2

• Women like:

Confidence and independence. Both of which you just proved you simply don't have. I like men who don't make women their #1 goal in life but a mere piece of it.

Also, rejection happens. Women will always be around. It shouldn't frustrate you to the extent it is.

• Explain how I just proved that I don't have confidence and independence? You know absolutely nothing about me.

• just keep trying. stop being pessimistic. I have down times too man.

But f**et it...too many issues you have!

• There you go again making assumptions about me

• Improve on you and improve your life. Stop being so needy and desperate and girls will follow

• That's exactly what I've done and it hasn't worked for me

• They do NOT follow.

What Guys Said 1

• Im new to this site. But people in real life have told me the same things and I'm still a virgin. I guess well just both have to be patient and see where life takes us.