Still a chance this could work out with him?

So I dated this guy long distance for about 2 months things were perfect and I fell for him really hard... he broke things off because he said he was dealing with a lot of personal issues and his lifestyle wasn't "fit" for a relationship but he wanted to remain friends. we haven't really talked since he broke it off except when I apologized for getting mad about it and when I told him I was coming out there to his city. but both times we talked since then I initiated it... it's been about 2 months since I've seen him and now I'm going to be in the city where he lives, we're supposed to meet up when I'm there. I still reallyyyy like this guy and I want things to hopefully work out and try to patch things up. is there any chance of this happening once he sees me again? is there anything should do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• uuhh the long distance thing. Been there, done that. I am pretty sure that his "life style being not fit for relationship" means he is having a crush on someone else or is already dating someone else or maybe...could be that he just really doesn't feel like being in a relationship.

If there is a chance you living in the same city again I'd say talk to him about how you feel, just be honest, I mean the worst you can get is 'no' and get hurt, but hey aren't you hurt already...so.

Or save your pride, meet him, have a coffee, go home and go out with someone who lives near by and have some fun instead of being "blue" most of the time missing the other guy.