How was your first kiss ?

I'm just wondering if anyone else's was a awkward as mine was ;p

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a dare. She was really cute. We never dated but I wish we did.

What Guys Said 2

• still waiting ;p

• I haven't had mine yet...

What Girls Said 2

• Yep, preeeetty awkward. It was one of my really good guy friends and he didn't know it was my first kiss. We were sitting in the car, he surprised me with open mouth and tongue. Way aggressive, trying to move on top of me. I obviously didn't respond the way he expected, cause he stopped, made some comment about how I didn't seem as "into it" as he was, and it came out that that was my first kiss. That was the only kiss we had, and I'm okay with that. But we're still really close friends and have moved past our awkward stage, even though he still is attracted to me. What's your story?

• Mine was with one of my really good guy friends too . We were at a football game and me and my friend made a pact to get our first kisses before the night was over . Since I knew one of my close guy friends had feelings for me , I decided he was the one . After the game ended I told him I needed to talk to him so we went up to the top of the stands and kind of looked at each other and I chickened out and as I was going to leave he just kissed me . I pulled away and made a face that I'm guessing

• hmm... wet.