Giving up after being rejected by her?

She isn't even going to give me a chance, despite being the girl I've flirted with the most in my life, and because of my lack of success of even getting dates, I'm thinking of just giving up.

Look, I've tried everything. I've done everything people have suggested, made "improvements", did what I could. And I just can't get someone to even give me a shot.

This last one was the last straw. If I can't get her of all people out, then it's hopeless

Should I just give up on trying to get girls? Just thinking about it feels like a weight is lifting off my shoulders and just makes me feel better. And don't say I'm not getting any dates because I'm "trying" because that's the only way for guys to do it...they have to be the ones asking girls out.

Most Helpful Guy

• story time yay!

i went to the club this weekend after I got home from eating a 22 oz steak and having like six beers so I was very full when I got to the club. But I still tried to dance and have some fun, my stomach wasn't having anything to do with it. So I went and sat down on a chair at the edge of the dance floor and watched a few of the people I have seen at the bar before dance just messing around being goofy, next thing I knew a girl was giving my a lap dance and making out with me...

your problem could be your trying too hard, you gotta be yourself man, and not seem so desperate to get a date... that's my best advise

What Girls Said 2

• Don't give up! But if it'll help then give it a break for now, & dive back in when you're ready.

• maybe your going for girls out of your league? if your asking out the 8s, 9,s and 10s and getting little luck, try going for 6s and 7s and below

• nah, that's not the case. In fact, the only date I've ever had was with a girl who was an 8. Everyone else I've asked out is below that.

What Guys Said 2

• "If I can't get her of all people out, then it's hopeless"

If you haven't met and know every available girl in the world, this statement isn't true.

• Woah, slow down, champ. There's an entire world full of women out there. All kinds of different women from all kinds of cultures. It's totally understandable to forget about the mostly entitled, selfish, narcissistic Western women, though. It is wise to, in my opinion. I'm just going to wait until I emigrate to start pursuing women.

Good luck, anyways! Don't lose hope.