Online dating question?

This girl was always on this dating site. Like at least a couple times a day she would check the site. Then last week I asked her on a date and she said yes. Then on Thursday I asked for her number and she gave it to me. And that was the last time she has been online. It's been like 5 days since she has been on that site. We went on an awesome date over the weekend and are going out again on Wednesday.

So does her not being online mean anything? Or do you think it is just a coincidence that since she has started seeing me that she hasn't been on yet?

What Girls Said 2

• i get a lot of messages from creepers on those sites

so when I exchange numbers with a normal one finally I usually check the site less frequently, cause I'm not looking for messages from the one I gave my number to, cause he can jsut text me now

• So it's a really good sign then?

• it seems like it could be

or she just happens to be having a busy week and just hasn't had time to check her account

• She might be really interested in you :)

• So on our second date should I try holding her hand? How do you actually do it? Just go for it and hold? ha ha like I feel like it could be awkward to reach over for it

• If you think that she really likes you, then holding her hand is a positive thing. That would make her feel happy :)

What Guys Said 0