It seems like whenever I meet guys, they are just looking for sex. I want a real, long-term relationship. Where can I go to meet guys with good morals and values who might be looking for the same things in life?
Most Helpful Guy
1. Get a dog. Doesn't have to be yours. Take it for a walk in the park. You'll meet others with dogs; watch how they interact with them.
2. Libraries, bookstores (don't overlook the staff).
3. Your church...but then, you could wind up with a real mess there.
4. Cultural places: art museums/stores. Classical music section of record shops.
5. Watch out for 'open mike' poets at an eatery/drinkery. They tend to come with a lot of problems.
6. Take a night course at a college. The prof isn't fair game. He has a student pool that he may be swimming in.
There are so many good women out there, and so many schlock men.1