Is she going on dates with me for the possibility of me becoming her boyfriend?

I'm going on my second date with this girl this upcoming Friday. I'm just wondering, do you think in her mind do I have the possibility of becoming her boyfriend or is this just her wanting to go on dates to go on dates?

I have had my heart ripped out by girls before, where I think they like me and then it's like oh no these weren't serious dates. I know this probably sounds stupid, but I'm one of those people who doesn't believe in the it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. You can never tell what a girl is thinking though, like is she really wanting to be in a relationship if it keeps going well.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly there is no way to know. I've been roped into this as well. I had a girl give me her number, go out for sushi and drinks with me, only to find out from one of her friends that she didn't count that as a date, and we were just friends hanging out. I almost lost it, obviously. Needless to say I cussed that bitch out hard.

Just try not to spend a lot of money and I suggest you ask her if she is looking for a Boyfriend and basically where she is at right now in her dating life. If she doesn't seem interested in getting a BF, then walk away.

• The best way to find out if a woman is trying to use you for going out on dates is to not go out on expensive dates. Stay away from fancy restaurants or anything else that you have to spend much money on. If a girl likes you for you, she'll be happy to spend time with you, not spend all your money. Plan your dates accordingly and you can weed out the bad girls from the good.